Thursday, June 2, 2011

Phoenix Rising

You, my dear reader, deserve better than excuses. But I'm afraid that's all I have for not posting in such a long time... just one single excuse... life :) Things have been so busy, in fact, that I've barely had time to work on my game that I've alluded to in posts of olde. But if you somehow have my blog still on your "pages to check" list (or RSS reader for the web-savvy folk), I thank you for checking back. And I look forward to reviving this dormant space.

I have much to write about, having worked in XNA for about a year and a half at this point on a single game project. But I figure, as an old proverb states, that "even a journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step."

Btw, while I was gone Blogger added some new features. Just for fun, check out this blog in some new dynamic views (requires IE8+, Firefox 3.5+, Chrome, or Safari):

No comments:

Post a Comment