Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Monthly Checkup

Yep, another month has come and gone. Sadly I still don't have a finished game, but I do have some cool demos to show off in upcoming posts. I'm up to chapter thirteen (of twenty-two) in Luna's Introduction to 3D Game Programming with DirectX 9.0c: A Shader Approach and am learning a lot, but it takes a while to work through the chapter exercises. I'm also in the process of taking Ian Schreiber's free online game design course. My portfolio website is nearly completed; I just need to find a better host before posting the link here on GDJ.

So it's been yet another busy month of learning and experimenting, all while prepping for our big move to NC in August. After we get settled I plan to join the Triangle IGDA chapter so I can get serious about that whole networking thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment