Saturday, October 12, 2013

Rave Reviews Are IN!!!

Image By: Sarah Reid


The feedback is in, and so far people are LOVING my new Android game!
"Addicting!" - Anonymous Family Member
"I like this game. It's really fun!" - Anonymous Friend
"He can't stop talking about your game, it's all he ever talks about!" - Anonymous Mother

OK, OK, in all fairness these reviews aren't exactly new-ish. And I do mention somewhat tongue-in-cheek that these are anonymous sources because I haven't requested permission to use their names. But these quotes DID happen, and all I can say is that there is quite an amazing rush when someone else picks up something you've poured countless hours into and says "hey, this is pretty fun."

Since the time of those feedbacks I've added sounds, music, and a number of visual (particle) effects to raise the bar. So if it was already fun then... well, I hope it's only getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment